2019 Summerlicious Opening
Saturday, July 6, 2019 12:00:00 PM
The City of Toronto held a media launch of Summerlicious at Miku Toronto restaurant on Friday, with remarks by Mayor John Tory and Deputy Mayor Michael Thompson (Ward 21 Scarborough Centre), Chair of the City's Economic and Community Development Committee.
Miku Toronto will offer a sampling of its Summerlicious prix fixe menu, including its signature Aburi sushi.
From July 5 to 21, Summerlicious – Toronto's favourite prix fixe foodie event – will offer three-course prix fixe lunch and dinner menus for diners to explore Toronto's food culture at nearly 200 of Toronto's top restaurants. A complete list of participating restaurants is available at http://www.toronto.ca/summerlicious.
About Winterlicious and Summerlicious
The Winterlicious and Summerlicious programs, created by the City, began in 2003 as a way to boost Toronto's restaurant industry during typically slow periods of business. In the years since the programs' inception, participating restaurants have served nearly 7.5 million meals, generating more than $331 million in economic activity for the local restaurant industry.
- Related materials:
- 06-Jul-2019 02:42 PM 2019 Summerlicious Opening (4K, images)
- 28-Jan-2019 07:13 PM Food Recall Warning - Crisp & Delicious brand Chicken Breast Nuggets recalled due to Salmonella
- 25-Jan-2019 09:17 AM Winterlicious begins today at participating restaurants across Toronto
- 11-Jan-2019 04:37 PM Winterlicious reservations begin today at almost 200 restaurants across Toronto
- 10-Dec-2018 01:00 AM Winterlicious launches Toronto Culinary Event Series in time for holiday season gift-giving
- 03-Nov-2018 11:05 PM 2018 Royal Agricultural Winter Fair. Opening (4K, images)
- 03-Nov-2018 11:00 PM 2018 Royal Agricultural Winter Fair. Opening
- 12-Jan-2017 10:24 PM 2017 Winterlicious Launch Toronto (4K, images)
- 12-Jan-2017 09:00 PM 2017 Winterlicious Preview
- 08-Jun-2016 05:20 PM 2016 OSC. The Science of Ripley's Believe It Or Not! EX. Bug Bistro