2017 IDS. Ontario Wood
Monday, January 23, 2017 1:00:00 AM
The Ontario Wood exhibition space showcases and promotes makers and manufacturers who work with locally-sourced wood. Framing lumber from EACOM's Nairn Centre sawmill and sustainable aspen plywood by Rockshield EWP have been used to create a sculptural backdrop for furniture and lighting created by Ontario craftspeople. The construction material used in the space will be dismantled and re-used by Habitat for Humanity after the show. Space designed and created by blackLAB architects inc. in partnership with Lewitt Construction, Moses Structural Engineers, and Dark Tools. The Ontario Wood program helps consumers identify and support Ontario producers and makes buying local the natural choice.
NewCa.com bring to your attention a new video and photo galleries from the gala opening of 2017 IDS.
- 23-Jan-2020 09:07 AM 2020 IDS. Dreamland
- 23-Jan-2020 09:04 AM 2020 IDS. Dreamland (images)
- 21-Jan-2020 08:29 PM 2020 IDS Opening Night Party (4K, images)
- 19-Jan-2020 09:39 PM 2020 IDS. Walking Tour (4K, images)
- 19-Jan-2020 06:48 PM 2020 IDS. Walking Tour
- 18-Jan-2020 09:26 PM 2020 IDS. Healing Habitat by Casestudy Studio (4K, images)
- 18-Jan-2020 10:28 AM 2020 IDS. RESET Home. The Future of Living (4K, images)
- 18-Jan-2020 08:00 AM 2020 IDS. RESET Home. The Future of Living
- 17-Jan-2020 01:43 PM 2020 IDS. Miele. North American Debut G 7000 Dishwasher
- 17-Jan-2020 01:40 PM 2020 IDS. Miele. North American Debut G 7000 Dishwasher (4K, images)