Make the Right Call - Non-emergencies

Thursday, August 8, 2019 12:00:00 PM

Knowing who to contact for non-emergencies means you get the information you want, when you need it. Call 311 or go online for information about non-emergency City services and programs, such as:
- waste collection
- bins
- graffiti & litter
- roads
- water
- trees and animals
- property issues
- complaints and comments
- winter issues.

For non-emergency police matters, call 416-808-2222 or file a report online. And, as always, call 911 if people or property are at immediate risk.

If your incident:

- Requires IMMEDIATE police attendance or a lengthy on-scene investigation;
- Is related to Domestic Violence;
- Involves an Emotionally Disturbed Person;
- Involves the reporting of Theft of E-Bike;
- Is motivated by hate bias;

Call the Toronto Police at 416-808-2222 and DO NOT submit your report online.

If this is an emergency, call 911.