2019 AutoShow. Premieres
Thursday, February 21, 2019 9:00:00 PM
Among the incredible special features at the Canadian International AutoShow, it is the new cars making their first appearance in Canada that are the stars of the show.
This year, more than 30 vehicles will be making their debuts at the AutoShow, including passenger cars, SUVs, trucks, concepts, racecars and electric vehicles.
Among the cars being unveiled in Toronto include:
- The all-electric SUV Audi e-tron is equipped with an entirely new Quattro all-wheel drive system, intelligent technology and superior performance that makes driving practical for everyday life with limitless possibilities.
- The new Audi Q3 is a family SUV with great all-round talents. In the second generation, it appears not only visually more self-confident, but offers far greater utility value thanks to abundant space, comprehensive adaptability and many practical details.
- With a more sleek look, there are few cars as close to motor racing as the Audi R8 Spyder. Instant response, lightning-fast high-revving and a unique sound – the heart of the Audi R8 is its V10 naturally aspirated engine.
- The all-new new BMW Z4 is a modern addition to the brand’s long history of captivating roadsters. Engineered with a focus on agility, performance, and precise handling, the Z4 showcases BMW’s new design language in a two-seater with a fully electric soft-top.
- The all-new three-row Cadillac XT6 is the latest Cadillac SUV to hit the market. A luxurious cabin is well connected with features like wireless charging, 4G LTE wireless hotspot, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and personalized user profiles. Powered by a 3.6L V-6 engine and nine-speed automatic transmission, the XT6 offers a rewarding balance of responsiveness and refinement.
- The high-performance Cadillac CT6-V is the embodiment of an exhilarating driving experience without compromise.
- All-new in 2019 is the return of the Chevrolet Blazer, the boldest and most progressive expression of Chevrolet’s design.
- The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD debuts the most capable and advanced Silverado HD ever.
- Ram Truck’s new Heavy Duty models out-power, out-tow and out-haul all rival pickups. Ram redesigned the Heavy Duty lineup to be the best riding, handling and towing ever with more than 100 safety and security features and an emphasis on comfort and confidence.
- The 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 is the most powerful street-legal Ford ever, featuring a supercharged 5.2 litre V8 engine delivering more than 700 horsepower.
- The all-electric, high-performance Genesis Essentia Concept is the brand’s first battery electric vehicle and features a lightweight carbon-fiber monocoque, a robust, multi-motor electric powertrain and a custom-tailored interior.
- The 2020 GMC Sierra HD has a commanding, powerful design rooted in a new architecture with larger proportions. It is taller and longer, with a more confident stance defined by a bold design that epitomizes GMC’s signature refinement and technologically driven attention to detail.
- The 2020 Hyundai Palisade, as stunning as it is accommodating, is more than just a pretty face. Spacious and airy with seating for eight, Palisade premiers the first-ever tech and safety that will set new standards for SUVs, and the world.
- The Infiniti QX Inspiration is the latest concept vehicle from Infiniti representing the brand’s electrified future and the beginning of a new era.
- The newest addition to the award-winning and best-selling Jaguar F-Pace performance SUV lineup is the 2019 Jaguar F-Pace SVR.
- The brand that established the original luxury crossover segment two decades ago showcases its flagship luxury crossover — the Lexus LF-1 Limitless Concept.
- The first fully electric vehicle in the Mercedes-Benz roster, the EQC SUV boasts the quality, safety, comfort and performance expected from a Mercedes-Benz. It comes equipped with Mercedes me connect, which provides a comprehensive suite of services to seamlessly connect drivers to changing infrastructure, making electro-mobility convenient and suitable for daily driving.
- With dual electric motors, all-wheel drive and an aggressive re-styled body, the Nissan NISMO Leaf RC demonstrates how electric vehicle technology can deliver exciting yet quiet zero-emission power.
- Nissan returns a staple to its Canadian lineup with the 2019 Nissan Maxima sports sedan. The retooled and redesigned Maxima transforms your drive from elevated to exhilarating at the touch of a button.
- Lightweight and well balanced, Porsche’s new 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport represents pure motorsport. The new 718 GT4 Clubsport is more than a commitment to the racetrack, it is a declaration of addiction to motorsport.
- The Toyota Fine-Comfort Ride Concept is Toyota’s latest vehicle that envisions mobility in a low-carbon society with advanced utilization of hydrogen and renewable energy.
- Go further and experience more with the all-new Toyota Prius AWD-e. With a combined fuel consumption of 4.7 litre per 100 kilometres, it is one of the most fuel efficient AWD vehicles on the market.
- Touted as a four-door hot rod, the all-new Volkswagen Jetta GLI has the power of a racecar — boasting a 228-horsepower 2.0-litre turbocharged engine and independent rear suspension — and the luxury of a sedan.
- The Volkswagen I.D. Crozz all-electric SUV concept carries the future of automotive technology, from voice-activated doors to planned self-driving technology.
- 29-Feb-2020 08:53 AM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. Welcome to the Future of Driving Special Tour
- 29-Feb-2020 08:50 AM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. Welcome to the Future of Driving Special Tour (4K, images)
- 26-Feb-2020 09:58 AM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. BMW Performance and Electrification (4K, images)
- 25-Feb-2020 10:00 PM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. BMW Performance and Electrification
- 24-Feb-2020 12:16 PM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. Make Time For Amazing With Lexus (4K, images)
- 24-Feb-2020 12:00 PM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. Make Time For Amazing With Lexus
- 23-Feb-2020 10:15 AM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. MINI John Cooper Most Powerful Models
- 23-Feb-2020 08:00 AM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. MINI John Cooper Most Powerful Models
- 22-Feb-2020 04:46 PM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. TOYOTA Electrified (4K, images)
- 22-Feb-2020 12:00 PM 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. TOYOTA Electrified