🚗🔌 2020 Canadian International AutoShow. TOYOTA Electrified
Saturday, 22 February 2020 12:00.PM
- TOYOTA demonstrated how hybrid-powered and other electrified vehicles will continue to play a vital role in the future of the automotive industry. -
Toyota is a global pioneer and leader in vehicle electrification and is bringing a broad spectrum of alternative, electrified powertrains to market – including the industry’s leading lineup ofself-charging, gasoline-electric hybrids...plug-in hybrid and battery-electric models…and those powered by hydrogen fuel cells.
“At Toyota, one size does not fit all – and we believe in a range of electrified solutions – especially here in Canada,” said Toyota Canada President & CEO Larry Hutchinson. “Needsdiffer depending on where and how people live, the distances they need to travel, the terrain they need to cover, and even the weather they face from season to season.”
Customers will find exciting new vehicles in Toyota Dealer showrooms – lead by a growing family of fuel-efficient,fun to drive hybrid models. First introduced to Canada 20 years ago withthe Prius, Toyota’s popular and provenhybrid powertrains are now available on popular models in many market segments – including the Corolla, Camry, RAV4 and Highlander.
In addition to hybrid vehicles, Toyota’s electrified line-up includes the Prius Prime plug-in hybrid and the Mirai – a zero-emissions sedan powered by a hydrogen fuel cell stack. In the 2021 model year, the Prius Prime will be joined by another plug-in hybrid, the RAV4 Prime, while the Mirai will be upgraded with a second-generation model.
“Whether you’re looking for performance or responsiveness, or amazing fuel efficiency and range, or improved torque, Toyota will have an electrified vehicle that works for you,” Hutchinson said. “We are on track to offering an electrified version of every model we sell by 2025.”
Visitors to the Canadian International Auto Show can explore the full range of Toyota vehicles – including the industry’s most popular and proven lineup of electrified models.
Visitors to the Canadian International Auto Show will enjoy a first-hand look at many exciting new Toyota models – including the forthcoming 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime and the all-new 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid – plus the company’s full range of fun-to-drive, fun-to-own sedans, coupes and hatchbacks… plus stylish and versatile crossovers and minivans… and ready-for-anything SUVs and pick-up trucks.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to explore innovative Toyota technologies including the advanced safety technologies in Toyota Safety Sense 2.0, the world’s most popular and proven hybrid powertrains, and the powerful yet intuitive communications features of Connected Services by Toyota.
- 04-Mar-2023 11:14 AM Accessible Vehicles Bring Freedom. Canadian International Autoshow 2023 (4K HDR, images)
- 04-Mar-2023 10:36 AM 🚗 Accessible Vehicles Bring Freedom. Canadian International Autoshow 2023
- 02-Mar-2023 03:01 PM The Most Beautiful Cars from $1M to $10M at the Canadian International Autoshow 2023 (4K HDR, images)
- 02-Mar-2023 02:10 PM 🚗 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. The Most Beautiful Cars from $1M to $10M
- 27-Feb-2023 04:09 PM Project Arrow Canadian All-electric Concept at the Canadian International Autoshow 2023 (4K HDR, images)
- 27-Feb-2023 03:53 PM 🚗 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. $8.2M CAD Project Arrow Canadian All-electric Concept Debute
- 27-Feb-2023 10:08 AM LEGO® TECHNIC Lamborghini Sian at the Canadian International AutoShow 2023 (4K HDR, images)
- 27-Feb-2023 09:14 AM 🚗 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. $3.5M USD LEGO® TECHNIC Lamborghini Sian Supercar
- 25-Feb-2023 01:06 PM Toyota EX at the Canadian International Autoshow 2023. Six New Toyota Cars Debutes
- 25-Feb-2023 12:12 PM 🚗 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. Toyota EX - New Grand Highlander, Prius, Prius Prime, BZ4X, Tundra and 4Runner TRD PRO Debutes