🚗 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. $3.5M USD LEGO® TECHNIC Lamborghini Sian Supercar
Monday, 27 February 2023 09:14.AM
- Build For Real. The full-size LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 -
The LEGO Group returned to the AutoShow with another full-sized model of a supercar — this time the Lamborghini SIAN FKP 37, which made its first-ever appearance in North America.
The real size Lamborghini SIAN FKP 37 is the ultimate test of the capabilities of the LEGO Technic system. It was a real challenge for company engineers and technicians to recreate one of the most stunning supercars ever made, and omitting no detail.
With 9 months of close collaboration with Lamborghini’s own designers, 8,660 hours of labour and 400,000 Technic elements, LEGO production facility in Kladno created arguably LEGO most realistic replica ever built.
- staggering 1:1 model
- 400,000 LEGO Technic pieces
- 154 different elements and bricks, including 20 components manufactured specifically for this model
- 8660 hours to assemble
- created by 15 dedicated builders
- accurate replica with a full interior, custom built disc brakes and real tires, the same size as the actual road-going vehicle
- took a whole year to complete.
Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 is the unique 1:8 scale model measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide and features a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content. Presented in a special box, it comes complete with two coffee table building instruction books, images and behind-the-scenes interviews.
In seeking ever more inspiring collaborations, the LEGO® Technic™ design team turned to one of the world’s most iconic brands. With dynamic lines, audacious angles and sleek curves, the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 is unique, like all its predecessors, yet unmistakably Lamborghini.
The LEGO® Technic team worked closely with the designers and engineers at Lamborghini to capture the car’s design DNA. The teams discovered a shared passion for engineering and a fascination for detail, form and function, making this a very natural and rewarding collaboration.
Each Lamborghini is individually hand-built, one at a time, by the masters at Automobili Lamborghini. This is the only way the company can ensure the level of perfection the founder, Ferruccio Lamborghini, demanded of every Lamborghini.
Each Lamborghini is assembled with incredible attention to detail. And each one is unique, built to the specifications of its owner. The LEGO® Technic™ model is a faithful representation of the original Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 in eye-catching lime green with golden rims.
Time slips by unnoticed and a focused calm descends during this immersive building experience. With 3,696 pieces requiring your complete focus and attention, the challenges of the build are many, but the rewards are even greater.
- 04-Mar-2023 11:14 AM Accessible Vehicles Bring Freedom. Canadian International Autoshow 2023 (4K HDR, images)
- 04-Mar-2023 10:36 AM 🚗 Accessible Vehicles Bring Freedom. Canadian International Autoshow 2023
- 02-Mar-2023 03:01 PM The Most Beautiful Cars from $1M to $10M at the Canadian International Autoshow 2023 (4K HDR, images)
- 02-Mar-2023 02:10 PM 🚗 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. The Most Beautiful Cars from $1M to $10M
- 27-Feb-2023 04:09 PM Project Arrow Canadian All-electric Concept at the Canadian International Autoshow 2023 (4K HDR, images)
- 27-Feb-2023 03:53 PM 🚗 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. $8.2M CAD Project Arrow Canadian All-electric Concept Debute
- 27-Feb-2023 10:08 AM LEGO® TECHNIC Lamborghini Sian at the Canadian International AutoShow 2023 (4K HDR, images)
- 25-Feb-2023 01:06 PM Toyota EX at the Canadian International Autoshow 2023. Six New Toyota Cars Debutes
- 25-Feb-2023 12:12 PM 🚗 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. Toyota EX - New Grand Highlander, Prius, Prius Prime, BZ4X, Tundra and 4Runner TRD PRO Debutes
- 23-Feb-2023 09:15 PM 🚗 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. Lexus RZ 450e and All-New Lexus RX 500h Debutes