JOBS ⚕️ Future-proofing the Health and Wellbeing of Canadian Workplaces
Tuesday, 09 May 2023 10:17.AM
- Benefits Together Conference Series provides forum for meaningful dialogue on meeting the diverse health and wellness needs of employees -
At an exclusive conference series in Halifax (April 19), Toronto (April 26) and Montreal (May 3), speakers and delegates came together to exchange thoughts, ideas and actionable strategies to support the health and wellbeing of today's workforce.
Hosted by Medavie Blue Cross, Benefits Together put access to care, mental health and diversity and inclusion into focus, while exploring the urgent questions and transformational trends that are top of mind for employers in this ever-evolving world of work, including:
• How can employers ensure their employees have timely access to quality care?
• How can employers meet the diverse health and wellness needs of their employees?
• How can employers better support the mental health of their employees?
"The Canadian workforce consists of five generations and a variety of backgrounds working side-by-side," says Alaina MacKenzie, Regional Vice President Business Development, Medavie Blue Cross. "The great variance in wellness needs across groups of employees illustrates the importance of companies being proactive and ensuring their employees can access different types of care at every stage of life. This includes ensuring their group benefit plans provide employees with flexibility and optionality to support their individual health journeys."
SOURCE: Medavie Blue Cross
- 28-Sep-2023 12:00 PM JOBS Leadership Doubt Index: New Workplace Survey Reveals Successful Leaders Struggle With Chronic Doubt About Their Leadership
- 28-Sep-2023 12:00 PM JOBS Minister O'Regan Releases the What We Heard Report on Banning Replacement Workers and Improving the Maintenance of Activities Process
- 26-Sep-2023 02:23 PM JOBS Canada Employment Insurance Commission confirms 2024 Employment Insurance premium rate
- 26-Sep-2023 10:21 AM JOBS Amazon is Hiring More than 6,000 Employees in Canada to Help Deliver Great Holiday Experiences
- 20-Sep-2023 08:00 AM ONTARIO JOBS 👨⚕️🏥👩⚕️Ontario Midwives Deliver Essential Paramedic Training in Childbirth Emergencies
- 18-Sep-2023 12:00 PM JOBS 🍁 Canada Announces First-Ever Category-Based Selection Invitations for Newcomers with Work Experience in Transport
- 11-Sep-2023 10:16 AM 💻 Canadian Fintech Investment Drops to Pandemic-Era Levels in The First Half of the Year
- 24-Aug-2023 04:20 PM JOBS Google.Org Commits $2.5 Million to Npower Canada To Continue Reskilling Canadians for Meaningful Careers in Tech
- 22-Aug-2023 02:42 PM JOBS 🍁 Government of Canada Releases Updated Plan to Put Spectrum To Work for Canadians
- 17-Aug-2023 02:48 PM JOBS 🍁 Helping More Canadians Build Careers In Skilled Trades